By Antony Bolante
Have to take your Adobe After results talents to the following point? examine After results the short, effective means! This visible QuickPro consultant makes use of illustrations and in-depth motives. you may be a grasp in time! • Takes a visible, task-based method of educating After results, utilizing photos to steer you thru the software program and express you what to do. • Works like a reference book-you search for what you would like after which get instantly to paintings. • Concise, ordinary steps and causes supply the quickest strategy to examine initiatives and ideas. • cheaply priced, simply because purchasing a working laptop or computer e-book just isn't an funding in itself. via step by step directions, better through information, sidebars, and lots of visible aids, veteran video editor Antony Bolante indicates you the way to successfully and successfully import and deal with pictures, view and edit layers, practice results, animate style, and extra. you will know about key positive factors with real-world examples of ways and while beneficial properties will be used, together with what is new in After results 7.0: movement tracker, strong animation and keyframing controls, top of the range keying and matte instruments, community rendering, specialist results, nondestructive vector portray, and extra!
Read or Download After Effects 7 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickPro Guide PDF
Best video production books
Have to take your Adobe After results talents to the subsequent point? research After results the quick, effective method! This visible QuickPro advisor makes use of illustrations and in-depth factors. you may be a grasp in time! • Takes a visible, task-based method of instructing After results, utilizing photos to lead you thru the software program and express you what to do.
It is the 12 months of excessive Definition video, and ultimate minimize convey is prepared with a brand-new HD model chockfull of complicated titling and soundtrack production instruments. the following to make sure that clients commence making the most of ultimate minimize show HD's real-time HD enhancing functions instantly is a completely up-to-date task-based advisor to this system from best-selling writer and electronic video professional Lisa Brenneis.
Nonlinear, or electronic, modifying contains the manipulation of digitized video. software program functions enable the editor to chop, splice, make transitions, and edit movie extra accurately than used to be ever attainable with traditional movie enhancing options. ultimate lower convey 2 is a cheap model of Apple's ultimate lower professional software program, the prime nonlinear enhancing software for the Mac platform.
- Object-Oriented Programming with ActionScript 2.0
- Filthy Rich Clients: Developing Animated and Graphical Effects for Desktop Java Applications
- The art of fluid animation
- Programming Flex 2: The comprehensive guide to creating rich media applications with Adobe Flex
Extra resources for After Effects 7 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickPro Guide
32. 33. …brings that panel to the front. 34. When the panel is too narrow to show all tabs, a thin scroll bar appears above the tabs. 35. Drag the scroll bar to bring the hidden tabs into view. 43 44 To create a new frame: 1. Do either of the following: • To move a panel, drag its tab or the textured area at the top of the panel. • To move a floating window, click and drag the top of the window. 2. 36), and then release the mouse. 36. 37). 37. …allows the panel to occupy a new space, or frame, in the grid of panels.
In the Project Settings dialog box, set the display style by selecting the radio button next to the appropriate option: Timecode Base After Effects uses timecode to number frames (displayed as hours, minutes, seconds, and frames). Frames Frames are numbered sequentially, without regard to time. Feet + Frames Frame numbers are based on 16mm or 35mm motion picture film (both of which are displayed at 24 frames per second, or fps). 3. If necessary, choose additional options for the Timecode Base or Feet + Frames display options (explained in the following sections), and then click OK to close the dialog box.
37. …allows the panel to occupy a new space, or frame, in the grid of panels. To convert a panel into a floating window: • Do either of the following: ♦ Drag a panel's tab or the textured area at the top of the panel to the empty space above the interface, so that the highlighted area indicates where the floating window will appear, and then release the mouse. 38). 39). If the panel wasn't docked in its previous position, then undocking it eliminates the space it had occupied in the grid of panels.